Jogger Love

10:02 AM

Hey my loves! Out of all the trends I've been seeing this spring, one that I promised myself I would get my hands on is jogger pants! One thing that I adore about these pants is their comfy-casual feel. Not to mention, they're super versatile for those days when you want to switch it up to something classy and sassy! In the look I decided to rock, I went for both--something comfy-casual, yet classy and sassy. One of my absolute favorite prints this time of year is floral, so once my eyes landed on these babies I was in fashion heaven! I also loved the feminine, dainty vibe the print gave to these pants, so it was a win-win for me. When wearing printed bottoms, I always like to keep things simple on the top, so I opted for a basic black v-neck t-shirt. To mix in some girly sass, I went with my chic black single-sole heels and threw in these pink and gold bracelets--and I couldn't forget a midi ring so that my hands wouldn't feel so naked (haha)! I fell in love after styling this outfit and I can't wait to create more jogger looks like this. What are some ways that you ladies style your jogger pants?

                                                    Stay fascinating,
                                                    -Dannie

T-Shirt: Papaya
Pants: Dizzire
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe (Pink, Pearl, & Gold)
Gift (Gold)
Midi Ring: Etsy
Heels: Charlotte Russe
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments