Aquatic Dream

10:02 AM

With Memorial Day and Summer right around the corner, a long vacay has been the only thing on my mind lately. The relaxing beaches, warm sand, cool waters...what a dream! It's so easy to get lost in thoughts like these. Although I'm not quite there yet, this didn't stop me from getting into the spirit with this look! Aquatics definitely set the tone for the warmer months ahead, and what better color to channel it best than with mint! This shade is the epitome of refreshing and relaxing rolled into one. So when I found these jeans in this color, I knew I just had to have them. I actually bought them in the Fall a couple of years ago, but I decided to save them for warmer days. I just gave the bottoms a neat cuff to create a cropped, summery look. For a light and fresh appeal, I went with this white sleeveless cardigan and cami.  This cardigan is another piece that I've had for a few years--and it still looks just as great now as it did when I first bought it. It was definitely a steal--only $6! I just love a good bargain :) For that Greek goddess look, I added in mint and gold accessories. My favorite piece is this statement necklace. I love the mix of gold with the mint and metallic beading--such cool Mediterranean vibes! For my arm candy, I decided to mix in gold bangles with a gold cuff bracelet for a bold and feminine touch. And you can  never go wrong with midi rings! To top everything off, I went with these comfy flat sandals. The white stone detailing is the perfect addition to this aquatic-chic look. This outfit definitely has me excited for my next vacation. How will you style aquatics this spring and summer?

                                                             xoxo,
                                                          -Channy

Cardigan: Papaya
Cami: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: (Gift)
Cuff Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Midi Rings: Etsy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Olivia Miller
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mint is a such a pretty color. It looks great with some of the other pastel shades: light yellow, pale pink, baby blue and so on. I like how you accessorized this outfit. Please check out my blog if you want to and let me know if you would like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete