Put It In Neutral

12:04 PM

Happy April, loves! Ever since Spring has sprung, I've really been into the spirit of things--the vibrant colors and funky, cool patterns--I've just been ready to break out ALL my spring wear! But on the day I took these photos, it was a little bit on the breezy side, so I decided to keep things cool and toned down. Just because pastels and bright colors have been my thing for Spring, it doesn't mean that I have forgotten about my neutrals--and I definitely have not! To keep it cute, I decided to go for a flirty, cream waterfall cardigan. This is definitely the time of year where I would've paired this piece with some denim shorts, but I opted for a pair of sleek skinnies instead. They surely made me feel extra slim and sexy (haha)! To give off a bit of Spring vibes, I topped off this look with a black cami and chic wooden sandals. How do you ladies tone it down and still look the part this Spring? I'd love to find out! :)

                                                     Stay fascinating,
                                                     -Dannie

Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Cami: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Papaya
Midi Rings: Etsy
Sandals: Baby Phat
 
 
 
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments