Olive Springtime

12:04 PM

Spring is coming into full bloom, everyone, and I'm so glad about it. This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year--next to Summer, of course! The warmer weather, beautiful scenery, and all of those perfect opportunities to bring those cute outfits out to play--so perfect! Although Spring is in full effect, the East Coast is just now starting to embrace the warmth with open warms. The day these photos were taken was quite beautiful, but a little cool at the same time, so I went for this comfy and effortless look. I wanted to go for something "Springy" and what better (and the easiest) way to do that than with floral! This pleated floral blouse was such a cute pick to get into the spirit of things. I've actually had this for a few years now and it's still one of my favorite warm weather tops. It's super flirty, the colors are gorgeous, and there's so many ways to style it.

I wanted to incorporate one of the colors from my top into the rest of my look, and usually I would've gone for one of the brighter ones that are typical  for this time of year. But this time, I wanted to switch things up. As soon as I saw the color of the leaves in my top I immediately thought of these olive pants. Not only are they different from the sea of bright colors that are present in Spring, but they are the perfect neutral to balance out this look. I decided to go for some simple gold arm candy so the rest of my outfit would pop. Lastly, I added this denim jacket and dark brown ankle boots for a chic and comfy vibe. These boots were a gift that I received for my birthday a few months ago, but I didn't wear them right away because I was still trying to figure out how to style them. I'm so glad I waited because they go quite well with my pants and this entire look in general. A red lip was the perfect cherry on top--so sexy, yet so sweet! I hope you guys can now see why I titled this post the way that I did :)

                                                               xoxo,
                                                            -Channy

Blouse: Papaya
Denim Jacket: Papaya
Bracelets: (Gift)
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Liz Claiborne

You Might Also Like

0 comments