Festival Fun

12:49 PM

With festival season kicking off, I'm sure many of you can tell by the title of this post where my outfit inspiration came from. Coachella, one of the season's biggest music and arts festivals in California, started this past weekend. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend, so I've been living vicariously through all of the posts of the festival-goers that I've been keeping up with online. But that didn't stop me from getting into the spirit of things with this outfit! With this Spring being all about brights and neons, I went for this boho-chic crochet top in mint. This color has quickly become one of my favorites for this time of year. Not only is it unique and extra refreshing, but it gives the perfect pop of color to any spring look. I love the mix of tribal print and crochet in this top--so earthy and festival-ready! I decided to pair this with jeans since it was a bit on the breezy side today. My favorite part about this look is how I dressed around my top. You can never go wrong with chic and cool accessories, and anyone who knows me knows that my collection of them is endless! This multi-color geometric necklace is the perfect contrast to my top. It's full of life and its many colors provide some amazing colorblocking for this look. For an extra pop, I went with this gold Aztec cuff bracelet. I was so into styling this outfit that I didn't realize until later how well the cuff and my shirt match each other. It's amazing the new ideas that are created and how everything just comes together when you get lost in doing what you love. For the finishing touch, I added these comfy gladiator sandals. With so many cool pairs out there this season, these fit this look perfectly. They definitely help bring out that boho/tribal vibe even more. I'm so looking forward to rocking this outfit to the next festival I go to!

                                                          xoxo,
                                                       -Channy

Crochet Top: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Rue 21
Cuff Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Papaya
Sandals: Vigoss
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments