Fall Into Navy

11:57 AM

Hey everyone! We mentioned a while ago under the "5 Days of Fascination" portion of our blog our top color predictions for Fall, one of them being navy. I absolutely love this color because it gives off those perfect fall-like vibes and it makes me feel super chill and relaxed. I felt like going for a simple and sleek look today, so I went with a white cami and this navy cardigan. I love the loose and flowy style of this one. It's the perfect combo of chic and comfy! I went with cuffed jeans and coffee-brown oxfords to give my outfit a more clean and polished look. Oxfords are definitely one of my go-to pairs of shoes because they're great for when you're transitioning into cooler weather! Not to mention, the color of this pair compliments navy really well. For the finishing touch I added gold bracelets and this fun statement necklace. The thing that I love about this necklace is that the beading is so unique and the colors definitely pick up that of my oxfords. As we get more into the fall (and eventually winter) months, I am growing more and more excited to see the many ways I can incorporate navy into my looks. I think it's safe to say that this outfit is fall-ready!

                                                              xoxo
                                                           -Channy



Cardigan: H&M
Cami: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: (Gift)
Jeans: Papaya
Oxfords: Not Rated
 


 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments