50 Things To Be Happy About

12:16 PM

Hey everyone! The last few weeks have been pretty busy. On top of that we were experiencing rain and storms for the last week and a half, so you guys can only imagine how disappointed we were for being delayed with our posts. We're so glad to be back! I'm super excited that cooler weather is in full effect. I felt like wearing something cozy and chic, so I went with this graphic sweatshirt! Sweatshirts are awesome for this time of year because they do a great job of keeping you warm on those days when it's cold, but it's not necessarily freezing outside either. Not to mention, those with graphics have a cool way of giving a playful and fun look to your outfit. I decided to pair it with simple skinnies and combat boots to add a little bit of a relaxed, grunge feel. I added this unique statement necklace for the finishing touch. Anyone who knows me knows how much I adore statement necklaces. I actually have a whole collection of them! When I saw this one I instantly fell in love with it. Each of the "beads" bring their own cool look to the table and definitely makes your outfit stand out. This is actually one of my favorite outfits to wear this time of year because it's super relaxed and chic with a cool and fun twist. I'm also inspired by the hidden message that this sweatshirt gives. Sometimes we get so caught up in the negatives or the things that we're missing in our lives that we forget to look at the overall picture. We should focus more on the good things that we do have, even if they're just the small things. It sure makes going through life a whole lot easier and more fun :)

                                                          xoxo
                                                       -Channy

Sweatshirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: Papaya
Combat Boots: Crown Vintage
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments