Styled In Stripes

11:41 AM

Stripes are definitely one of my favorite staples to wear this summer. I wanted to stick to a feminine look while keeping it comfortable today, and this outfit is the perfect combination. The amazing thing about this look is that my top is actually a dress! I thought that it would be cool if I styled it with high-waisted shorts to give a more relaxed vibe. I decided to go with these sandals (I LOVE the braided details of this pair!) to finish the look, but this outfit can also be paired with heels for more sass and sophistication. This look is definitely a go-to :)

                                                                   xoxo
                                                                 -Channy

 Top: Forever21
High-waisted Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Charlotte Russe



















You Might Also Like

0 comments