Shine

2:44 PM

Since it has been raining here these past couple of days, I was so happy when I finally woke up to sunshine this morning! This inspired me to go for a comfortable, but cute look with this fun and bright crop top. Neon colors are popping up everywhere this season and happen to be some of my favorite colors, so with all the sun that we were getting today, I knew that this would be a great way to brighten up my look. I decided to pair this outfit with gladiator sandals to show my feminine side, yet still remaining comfortable (plus it was super hot out so this outfit was very much needed!).

By the way, I absolutely LOVE the message of this shirt. No matter how bad life may get, I think that you should always live life smiling. Never let anyone or anything dull your sparkle. Always remember to SHINE from the inside out!

                                                                    xoxo
                                                                 -Channy

Crop Top: Forever21
Tank Top: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Papaya
Bracelets: Rue21
Sandals: Vigoss
 


 



















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That shirt is perfect to wear after rainy weather! The neon colors are great for summer or any time for that matter! Great outfit!

    http://mycollectivestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Especially the shirt.

    chromobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete