Raining Ruffles

2:43 PM

Hey everyone! When I woke up, the rain was pouring. This influenced me to go for a chill/laid-back look, while still keeping my girly flare. One of the first things that stood out to me was this tank top. I love a good graphic! Since it was raining, this tank top definitely set the tone. In addition, the ruffles at the bottom brought out my girly side, which I absolutely adore. Although this outfit can go great with sandals (especially to give more of a girly appeal), I decided to keep it laid-back and wear these vans sneakers instead (I love vans!). The bowtie bracelet also contributes to a more feminine look. Even though the weather was gloomy, a little rain doesn't stop me from enjoying a cute summer look!

                                                                  Stay fascinating,
                                                                   -Dannie

Tank Top: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: City Streets
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Vans
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





You Might Also Like

0 comments