Color Me Colorblock

2:14 PM

Hey guys! Today seemed like a good day for yummy colors, so I decided to rock some mint and coral! These are two of my favorite colors and are perfect for this time of year, so I figured why not try a little bit of colorblocking :) I love how this outfit gives off a refreshing vibe when these colors are combined. In addition, wearing this outfit makes me feel very beachy and puts me in the mood for a little fun in the sun. Matched with these chic bracelets, they definitely put the finishing touches to a fashionable summer look! Hope you all like it ♥

                                                              Stay fascinating,
                                                              -Dannie

Blouse: Rue21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Rue21
Sandals: Report Footwear
                

You Might Also Like

0 comments