Go High-Low!

8:15 PM

I can't believe that Summer is finally here! This is one of my absolute favorite times of the year because there is finally enough time to do everything you've ever wanted to do. Whether that's taking a road trip with your friends, hitting the beach, having cook-outs....the possibilities are endless!

One of the most popular staples this season is the high-low hem. This trend comes in many forms, including shirts, skirts, and dresses. My favorite happens to be the high-low hem skirt. I actually bought this skirt this past fall, but the style and color just screamed summer to me so I decided to save it until then.One of the things I love about this skirt is that it's loose and flowy, allowing me to be comfortable, especially on the warmer days. Also, since I'm petite, the high-low hem allows me to show off my legs, making me feel taller (even if it's just a little). I absolutely love the chic, feminine feel that this skirt gives. It's perfect for a day out with the girls or even a date night. I decided to pair this feather necklace with this outfit because I love the instant pop of pastel colors and feathers are always fun to work with, especially on a day like this.

I find it funny that before these photos were taken, it just finished raining. I guess it goes to show that after every storm the sun will smile :)

                                                              xoxo
                                                          -Channy

Jacket: Papaya
Tank Top: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: H&M
Sandals: Mix No. 6
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments