Fresh Florals

8:57 PM

Happy Summer everyone! I'm so excited for this time of year and with so many exciting things to do and amazing places to go, a great outfit is always good to keep in mind. During this time of year, prints are definitely in. When I think of summer, the first thing that pops into my mind is flowers blooming. This is why floral happens to be one of my absolute favorite prints. This type of print is timeless, classy, and gives off a flirty feel. One outfit that I love seeing florals on is a dress and that is why I adore this outfit so much. Because the main color of this dress is black, it allows the colors of the flowers to pop, which draws my attention. I also wanted to achieve more of a girly feel (my style can be very laid-back as well), so this outfit allows me to feel very sexy and flirty. This dress can also be worn with wedges or heels to achieve a taller look, but I decided to keep it comfortable and wear flat sandals. This dress is pretty versatile, so it can be worn from anywhere to the beach (a relaxed look) to a girls' night out (dressed up). Either way, this outfit is sure to leave a great impression. Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

                                                                  Stay fascinating,
                                                                  -Dannie

Dress: Rue21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Report Footwear
 
 
 














You Might Also Like

0 comments